Hakka 1/1 Size Stainless Steel Gastronorm Pans,2.5"Deep Gastronorm Containers- Pack of 6 (Refurbished)
30-day money-back guarantee
Hakka 1/1 Size Stainless Steel Gastronorm Pans,2.5"Deep Gastronorm Containers- Pack of 6
- Product Size: 1/1 GN 2.5" Deep;Approx. Capacity: 8.8 Liter.
- Withstand temperatures from -40°F to 536°F（-40 ℃ to 280 ℃）.
- FDA Listed Stainless Steel material, Safe for human health;This Pan is NFS Approved, it complies with strict standards and procedures imposed by NSF for food contact.
- Precisely designed to Gastronorm specifications,Easy to stack, with wide flange to ensure smooth fit for prep tables and rails.
- Easy cleaning and optimum hygiene thanks to the smooth surface and large corner and floor radii.
- 21.89 x 14.02 x 6.06 inches; 12.37 Pounds
Our goal is simple. Deliver high quality products to every customers. We will continue to scour the country and the globe to find new products that will make food preparation easy and fun.We will support our customers with end-to-end service and guaranteed satisfaction. Lastly, we will continue to promote the responsible to every customers.
With 2.5” deep and 8.8L , 1/1 size stainless steel steam table pan is perfect for use in buffet lines, catered events, and hotels.
Whether you’re running a salad bar or a hot food buffet, with 2.5” deep , this 1/1 size stainless steel steam table allows you to serve your food at the proper temperature. This pan also has reinforced corners, protecting the part that is most often handled. You can even use move this product directly from the freezer to the oven without it warping or bending.
Anti-Jam Stacking LugsEach stainless steel steam table pan features anti-jam stacking lugs, so it won't stick to other pans when you take it out of storage. This feature allows you to save space by stacking pans without worrying about a hassle the next time you want to use them.
Made from stainless steel, this pan is built to last through heavy commercial use.
Each pan features sturdy reinforced corners, which makes it easier to carry and more resistant to warping or breakage.
Great for Buffets
This pan is perfect for buffet lines and catered events because of its versatility. It can hold both hot and cold food, and it is easy to clean and refill.
Heat ResistanceThis pan can withstand temperatures ranging from -40°F to 536°F（-40 ℃ to 280 ℃） so that it can be used in various storage locations. Optimize your food storage operation today with the help of this reliable Hakka pan!