- Product Size: 1/1 GN 2.5" Deep;Approx. Capacity: 8.8 Liter.
- Withstand temperatures from -40°F to 536°F（-40 ℃ to 280 ℃）.
- FDA Listed Stainless Steel material, Safe for human health;This Pan is NFS Approved, it complies with strict standards and procedures imposed by NSF for food contact.
- Precisely designed to Gastronorm specifications,Easy to stack, with wide flange to ensure smooth fit for prep tables and rails.
- Easy cleaning and optimum hygiene thanks to the smooth surface and large corner and floor radii.
The Gastronorm Pan is one of the most utilised pieces of equipment in the commercial kitchen. However, it can be a tad confusing when it comes to sizing and volumes. So we’ve decided to make things easy and summarise everything for you. Gastronorm sizing is a unique system used to indicate the maximum capacity of a container or pan. It is based on the outer dimensions of the container or pan. The basic Gastronorm measure called GN-1/1 is 530mm Long x 325 mm Wide. All Gastronorm container sizes are measured in relation to this basic measure. The following sizes are for Maxipan Gastronorm Stainless Steel pans.
- Package Dimensions : 21.89 x 14.02 x 6.06 inches; 12.37 Pounds