Here at HAKKA BROTHERS CORP, we believe that “It’s About You” and strive to provide you with the quality products and outstanding service you expect. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery as long as it is in accordance with the following return policies and procedures listed below.
• All merchandise that is returned must have prior authorization for return to be accepted.
• All non-defective merchandise returned for credit must be unused and in the original packaging.
• Returns resulting from customer order error will be charged a flat 25% restocking fee and freight charges both ways.
• All returns are subject to inspection once received, a refund will be issued based on the results of this inspection.
• Services performed such as lift gate, white glove are non refundable. If these services were scheduled through us but performed by another company, any issues would need to be taken up directly with that company. Restaurant Utopia will not be held liable for service issue or cost associated.
• Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of Return Authorization being issued.
• We cannot accept returns for any used merchandise; no exceptions. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted and will be returned to the shipper. Shipping or freight charges may be assessed depending on the situation.
• Credit is issued upon return and inspection. Please allow up to four weeks to receive your refund. All refunds will be issued in the form on payment used to make your purchase.
Cancelling an order We do suggest a call before delivery if you are not sure an authorized recipient will be available to receive your order in the timeframe of carrier deliveries (8AM to 5PM).
1) There will be an additional charging fee if no one is available to sign for the delivery.
2) Please specify residential or commercial deliveries and mention the name of the business.
3) Make sure that you have the right measurements for the entrance access for each purchased unit.
4) Please make sure your power supply (Voltage-amp) is sufficient.
5) Our heavy items are shipped on pallet and will be delivered via liftgate (curbside)—we will not be responsible for unpacking and installing the unit. (For White Glove Treatment, please give us a call—additional charges may apply).
Shipping charges apply in the 48 contiguous states. Shipping charges will apply for orders from Hawaii and Alaska or any destination outside the United States. International orders may have a minimum quantity or bulk order requirement depending on destination.
* Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost.
* Deliveries made to limited access areas may pertain to extra charges.
Cancelling an Order
Cancelling an order depends on the status of the order.
Open Order: If your order is still open in our system, please contact our Customer Appreciation Team at email@example.com to cancel.
Shipped Order: If your order has already shipped, you can refuse the shipment when it arrives at your location or you can accept the order and initiate a return authorization through our returns department. When a shipment is refused, it will come back to our warehouse and you may be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return.
Changing the Shipping Address
Please contact us immediately if you would like to ship your order to a different address than you indicated at checkout. Once an order ships, there are fees associated with changing the shipping address that would need to be collected before the change can take effect. The cost of changing the shipping address will depend on the shipping method and number of shipments. If an order has already left our warehouse before the shipping address change is made, we cannot guarantee that it will arrive at the new location. If a carrier tries to deliver a shipment several times and is unsuccessful, your order will be returned to us and treated as a standard return.
Refunds will be issued to your original payment method.
Each product has its own warranty and service contract. We will be happy to help you contact the manufacturer of your product in order to arrange service under warranty.
Different manufacturers have different policies. Sometimes service of the product has to be performed by authorized technicians. Each product will be subject to the terms of the manufacturer.
To ensure your order is received complete and undamaged, we recommend the following check-in procedure:
1) Please be sure to thoroughly check/inspect your goods for any external damages before the delivery truck departs.
2) Any damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL). If any damages are not documented on the BOL, we will not be responsible for any damages.
3) If the driver refuses to wait until you open the box and check for damages, then you MUST note that on the BOL before signing off on the BOL.